Saturday 2 March 2013

I LIKE LITTLE GIRLS

It's the weekend!!!!

I love weekends 'cause my dad doesn't go to the office. We had a short snuggle in bed and then we ALL got up. 
I say ALL because, dad gets up extra early to take me for a walk so mom can sleep longer, EVERY morning.  Mom takes me for my walks late at night and in the middle of the night if I rustle around a lot, make loud huffy sounds or whine.

Once we were up, everyone got ready to go to the beach. The sky is grey and cloudy, and it's raining on and off,  but we don't care. My mom says we are 'west coast ducks'. 

Jackpot! There were lots of puppies and old dogs, at the beach today! There were also lots of children.  But I was brave and I made friends with a 10 year old girl. I'm one lucky guy.... she understands dogs and spent almost an hour throwing sticks into the water for me! 

I'm a little bit afraid and unsure of kids. I usually hide behind my mom and tinkle a bit. But today I was bolder and let everyone pat me and talk to me and I wasn't scared... not even a little bit! 

Hooray for being a 'west coast duck'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts