Saturday 9 February 2013

Island Beach Adventure

We spent the past two days at the beach.

I taught my dad how to throw a stick, He learns quickly!

I splashed in the water and ran on the beach, dug holes in the sand and had a dog gone great time.

I'm not sure about swimming... I'm kinda scared when my 'willy' gets wet and cold... but only a little bit!  
Maybe if dad goes in and gets his wet, I'll know its ok then I won't be afraid to go a bit deeper. :)

I met a dog named Cooper. He's tiny and cute. I know he's NOT afraid 'cause he was soaking wet and not shivering at all. He's a brave little guy. Maybe one day I'll be as brave as him.

Fetching sticks again, and again, and again, is kinda tiring, so afterwards we all had a big nap.

You can see my pics at https://plus.google.com/photos/109369879395170401595/albums/5843499078453089217


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts