Saturday 19 January 2013

ADOPTION HOME - VISIT

This couch is big enough for
me and all my friends...
 and maybe a human or two
Today was a great day. Emily and beautiful Penny and Jinx got up early and went to daycare to play games and party.

After lunch, Emily took me for a long walk in the sunshine. There was traffic and all sorts of new smells and lots and lots of people and bicycles and stuff, along the way. I wasn't scared at all! Well, maybe a little bit. But I didn't let on to Emily. She's so brave and knows about this stuff.

At the end of our journey we went to a huge building and the new mom and dad were there! I kinda liked them. They're gentle and nice and have a soft sofa for me to sleep on, and toys, and treats. After I cuddled them something magical happened.... they smelled like dogs!

Maybe living with them will be OK! The dad is big and tall and he's not scared of anything! The mom said she's got something called puppy-love for me. I wonder if it tastes like a cookie or kibbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts