Tuesday 15 January 2013

BOGEY (AKA CHEDDAR)


Hello World!  My name is Bogey (aka Cheddar)

I'm 14 weeks old and still unsure of what to expect and whats expected of me. Life has been quite an adventure so far and from what my fur-ends tell me,  it's only just begun.

I was born in the great white north and rescued by Yvette Labatte and her husband at Turtle Gardens. I was one of the lucky ones who avoided the killing roundups that take place in the northern communities and reservations. 
TG found my fur-end Penny and I a foster mom on an island in the Pacific. I didn't know what an island was and Pacific is the milk that I love, so it must be a wonderful place. How exciting!

So off we went for a long ride in a van all the way down to Vancouver. Then I went on my first boat ride with my fearless grownup fur-end, Penny.

Penny is 4 and she knows lots of stuff about life, that I'm still to little to know about.  She's so smart and so pretty with her long flowing black hair and big brown eyes.  I'm never scared or worried when I hang out with her.

After the boat ride and we went Emily's house. Emily cuddled me and fed me and is helping me learn  how to be a regular dog. Emily is an awesome foster parent and has lots of fur friends at her house. There were all so nice to me and played with me and I wasn't scared at all!  Well, maybe just a little bit.

In the morning we all went to K9HQ Daycare, where Emily is the leader of an even bigger pack. I hit the jackpot when she took me in. Daycare is like going to a big organized party. We dance and we play and we get party treats and food, when we get tired we all crash and then party some more. Who ever wrote 'who let the dogs out' must have gone to K9HQ Daycare!

But everyone needs a furever home, including me... so my journey continued. You'll have to read more if you want to know what happens.. It's a dog gone good story....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts