Thursday 7 March 2013

TOP CHESSES

THE NAMING OF THE 'CHEESE GANG'
The story of how I got my name.

Yvette at  ©Turtle Gardens Animal Rescue Society decided the Carlie litter should be named after cheese. (Carlie gave birth to me and my siblings).

So, she wrote a posting on the TG blog asking everyone to put on their thinking caps and come up with some good 'cheese' names.  

Everyone got real busy digging out their caps, putting them on and pulling them down good and tight and the list they came up with was real tasty and some were downright stinking delightful.  

They came up with;
Velveeta
Stilton
Brie
Swiss
Blue
Camembert (Cami)
Ricotta (Ricky)
Emmental (Emmy)
Leyden
Jubilee Blue
Khoa
Sirene
Aura
Skyr
Cheddar
Gouda
Feta
Mozz
Philly 
Parm
Colby-Jack
Tex-Mex
Bartlett Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts