Thursday 24 January 2013

I Poo'd on Daddy's Underpants

I wan't scared..
I only poo'd a little bit.
He took them off and left them on the floor, so I poo'd on them and then folded them over to hide it. I'm pretty smart for  such a young puppy!

Then we all went to work. (Well, my parents went to work and I went to daycare to party some more!)

When we came back home my mommy saw the underpants and picked them up to throw them in the hamper. When she threw them the poo went all over the floor. It was hard and rolled around like little balls. I wanted to play with them, but mommy chased me away and called daddy. Boy did they ever laugh! They think I'm so smart!

I heard them talking a after they quit laughing. They said it happened 12 hours ago, so they can't reprimand me. They said I wont understand. But I do understand and now I know how to make them laugh...Just wait until next time. I'm going to hide it even better. Wait till I tell all the dogs at daycare. They can all go home and play 'hide and seek' the poo with their parents.

Tonight, when I was playing, I got excited and tinkled on the rug. That didn't go so well for me 'cause I had just been out for a long walk and supper was ready. So, my dad took me out for another walk and my mom washed the rug and by the time we got back, supper was on the table. No body said anything else to me about it... but they are watching me and not in a real good way. I'm gonna be extra cute for the rest of the evening and snuggle lots so they forget about the little tinkle.

I ate a tiny piece of pork. I chewed it for a long long time. It's not as good and doesn't last as long as a pork bone. I know about those because of Emily.

Oh ya... i forgot to tell you... Penny's gone! She want to live in West Vancouver with her new family. I hope she doesn't forget me. I'll never forget her. She's so beeaauutiful!

All in all.. it's been an interesting day. Tomorrow I get to go back to daycare and party some more with my friends! Hot diggity dog!

2 comments:

  1. You are one very lucky puppy to have landed with such great mom and dad! You have a very interesting life. Maybe you should turn your ramblin's into a children's book. Kids would love your story! Take care of your family. Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky and very cute puppy. It appears that Bogey is having a good time!
    I agree. A children's book about your life and adventures is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Bark at me!

Popular Posts