Tuesday 22 January 2013

ROUTINE

Emily has lots of dogs. When I stayed with her she took pictures too!
That magnificent black dog is Penny. Isn't she beautiful?
That's my buddy Jinks with the glorious piebald face and athletic body.
We have something called a routine. I'm not sure what that is, but daddy said we have to make sure not to break it. So it must be expensive or something.

We got up really early and mommy took me for a walk. When we came home we went back to bed and daddy brought us cereal and then we all snuggled. Not for very long, though, because of the routine.

I thought were were going somewhere far away, but we went to daycare! Yahoo! pArTy  TiMe! I made some new friends and we played  all morning, it was so much fun! I got absolutely drenched with slobber.

I felt like a celebrity. The doggy-sitters took pictures of me and made a video of me for my mommy and daddy and and they called it my first day of daycare. I think they forgot I was there last week. Maybe it's because last week |I didn't have a furever family.

 Hot diggity dog! Things just keep getting better and better.

After supper, my parents gave me another bath 'cause I  was sticky and smelly from all the other dogs slobber. I love baths... its like a big wet slobber all over me! Right down to my skin!  Maybe I should get slobbery every time I go to daycare, then I could have a bath every day.

We went  for a walk in the dark and the fog was thick and cold. The grass was frozen and crunched under my feet. I thought maybe my mom might be spooked so I led the way back home and growled at the mailbox so it would not come any closer. I'm a good protector. I wasn't scared at all,, well, ya know.. maybe.. just... a .. little... tiny.. itty.. bit.  But one day I won't be!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts