Monday 21 January 2013

BREAKFAST IN BED?

That's me!
Laying on mommy and daddy's bed.
I think I hear daddy in the kitchen...
I bet he's bringing me breakfast in bed!
I think I'm gonna like it here.
Today we just hung out and got to know each other. We went for lots of walks and I got a treat every time I pee'd in the grass. All I have to do is stand by the door and one of them jumps up and takes me for a walk.  Even if I don't' have to pee it's an easy way to get a treat!

I met a few of my neighbours. One is really huge with long hair between his toes, prickly whiskers and smelly breath. His mom wears big boots and green clothes that look like a bucket of paint fell on her. My mom said she is 'army'. Sounds funny to me, 'cause all humans have arms. Doesn't that make them all 'army'?

I saw shadows in the dark tonight and tried to climb up my moms legs. She picked me up and carried me to where the light was shining.

I'm a very brave dog. I'm not scared of the dark.  Well, maybe just a little bit. .
Mommy and daddy leave a little light on when they go to bed. I don't need it but it's kinda nice, because I can see my toys and make sure no robbers steal them in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark at me!

Popular Posts